An AV System provides a customized, discreet, personalized and effective service, which includes the installation of CCTV surveillance systems for fraudulent detection. The installation is tailored to meet the needs of the person requiring the service. Once installed, it is important to maintain your AV System.
In doing so, it is necessary to hire a maintenance service to have the maximum performance of your CCTV System or video surveillance Delaware County, PA. This is important so that the system works properly. Therefore, you should know the maintenance that can be given depending on the installed system.
After the security camera installation, the DVR must be maintained. Before doing so, you should review the DVR (Digital Video Recorder) equipment, verifying that it is working correctly and that the recording is free of distortion.
In addition, it is optimally configured to save space on the Hard Disk. In addition to this, here are some other things to consider:
- Review the video transmission in real time to the monitor.
- Review the remote link via the internet.
- Check that the monitor has good brightness and contrast.
- Clean monitors, control panels, and keyboards with a diluted cleaning solution.
- Review of the power source and its operation.
- Camera Maintenance
You should also:
- Verify that the camera is adjusted and positioned correctly.
- Verify that the auto iris and focus lens are set correctly.
- Clean the exterior of the chamber, verifying that it is free of dust inside and outside.
- That the security cameras are working properly with the driver or software.
Alarm System Maintenance
The alarm system should be regularly maintained by professionals who will:
- Verify that the alarm system is sending and receiving information to the Monitoring Center and/or the owner through the telephone or TCP/IP.
- Verify that the computer’s motherboard is working properly and that the input and output voltages are correct.
- Check that the keyboard is working correctly, activation and deactivation and programming in general, etc.
- Check that the external siren is working as well as the strobe light, if any.
- Verify that the backup battery maintains a charge and clean its terminals.
- Cleaning and verification of the operation of motion sensors, magnetic contacts, smoke sensors, etc.
- Check the status of the connection wiring from the panel to the sensors.
- Check that the panic button works properly.
Now that you know the process of maintaining security cameras, it is important that you consider them, since it is preferable to maintain your AV systems than to wait for them to stop working, later avoiding expenses. (purchase new equipment, parts to repair, etc.) that could have been avoided in due time.
To solve it, you can contact Keystone Fire & Security to receive support so that you have your AV system in optimal condition. You should also call, if you are local and ready for security camera installation in Berks County, PA.