FiRST RESPONDERS NEED RELIABLE EMERGENCY RADIO COMMUNICATION
Are your buildings compliant?
IBC, IFC, & NFPA Codes all require adequate Emergency Responder Radio Coverage.
Designed and customized to meet all public safety frequency band ranges, NOTIFIER’s BDA System provides reliable two-way radio signal coverage inside buildings, tunnels and other structures. The band selective design delivers a reliable performance.
Keystone Fire and Security can provide a signal survey of your building assessing your structure according to current IBC, NFPA and IFC code regulations by FCC Certified (GROL) Technicians.
General Radiotelephone Operators License
Emergency Radio Communication Made simple
NOTIFIER Addressable Class B Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDA) are high gain, high power band-selective signal boosters/bi-directional amplifiers that can integrate directly to a NOTIFIER fire alarm control panel with a built-in NOTIFIER addressable monitor module. The band selective design delivers a reliable performance in even the most challenging RF environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Single portfolio to meet any application supporting all public safety frequency bands
- UL2524 In-building 2-Way Emergency Radio Communication Enhancement Systems listing
- CSFM listing
- NFPA 72 2010 Edition, NFPA 1221 2016 Edition and IFC 2018 compliant
- Built-In NOTIFIER Addressable Monitor Module
- Various models available for UHF, VHF,700MHz, 800 MHz and multi-band
- Integrated dual power supply and battery charger with intelligent battery monitoring
- NEMA 4 Type (UL Type-4) Approved Equipment Enclosure
- NEMA 3R Type (UL Type-3R) Approved Battery Enclosure
- Supports higher system gain for efficient link budgeting