Job Site Safety
OUR Safety VISION STATEMENT
Keystone is uncompromising in our commitment to safety, making it our top priority. Safety procedures are integrated with our daily operations, safeguarding the health and safety of all our employees. All worksites, projects, and tasks are analyzed for potential hazards before work commences. We continually review our safety protocols to ensure best practices.
At the end of the day, our goal is to make your facility a safer place and to make sure our team returns home safe to their families. Safety is a natural part of our culture and drives the way we do business, securing positive long-term results for both our company and yours.
Keystone is committed to being a leader in safety
Our safety program includes:
- A full-time, dedicated Safety Coordinator
- Industry-leading training to promote a culture of safety. Includes Weekly and Monthly Safety Trainings as well as certifications based on positions. Additionally, all field technicians are OSHA 10 Certified.
- Safety Committee that meets monthly. Committee is comprised of both Management and Employee Representatives.
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Behavioral Based Safety (BBS) program. Employees empowered to stop an unsafe task on the job site.
- Regular evaluations of safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices through on-site safety visits and warehouse inspections.
- Timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents, including the establishment of effective corrective measures
Keystone is a Registered Contractor in good standing with: