Benefits of Client Connect©
- Fully interactive customer web portal.
- Manage your service requests.
- Download completed inspection and service call reports.
- View and pay your invoices.
How to Create a Client Connect© Account
- Navigate to the web portal.
- Have your Customer Number handy; it can be found in the upper right corner of your invoice.
- Follow the prompts to set up your account.
- Password MUST contain: 8 to 15 characters
- Must include one of the following characters:
@ $ ! % * ? & #
- Must Contain One Upper Case letter
- Must Contain One Lower Case Letter
- Must Contain One Number
- Please add the following email addresses to your email contacts to receive important notifications like confirmation of scheduled appointments and technician in route to your location.
- Should you require technical assistance with your portal setup, call (215) 641-0100. Ask for:
Roseann Delpo, Ext. 1258
Kevin Johnson, Ext. 1241
Benefits of ePlace©
- Powered by Buildingreports.com™, a leader in web-based inspection reporting.
- Details location and pertinent service data for your life safety systems and equipment.
- Flags all deficient equipment and items overdue for testing and maintenance.
- Helps manage your life safety assets and budget for maintenance costs in future years.
How to Retrieve Reports
- Obtain Buildingreports.com (BRC) User Name from Keystone Fire Protection.
- Navigate to BRC portal.
- Enter your credentials.
- Should you require technical assistance with BRC portal setup, call (215) 641-0100. Ask for:
John Fuller, Ext. 1254
Jennifer Lawlor, Ext. 1251