In those small spaces where electrical equipment and mission-critical processes reside, Keystone offers, micro-environment suppression systems from Minimax® and Firetrace®. Micro-environment suppression systems are completely self-contained, require no electrical power, and are easy to install and maintain — think of them as automatic fire extinguishers.
We are Experts at Working in Tight Spaces and with Tight Budgets
Keystone Protects You and Your Property from the Fire You Can’t Always See
Protect your business from possible fires caused by short circuits, machinery overloading or overheating, and fume ignition with the most flexible, space-saving, and cost-effective small space systems available.
- Automatically detects and suppresses fires at the source before equipment is damaged and before larger room or building fire systems deploy.
- Specially designed heat-sensitive tubing can detect and directly disperse agent on the fire or detect and indirectly activate a system that disperses agent into the enclosure through pipes and nozzles.
- These small space systems are compatible with most commercially available fire-suppressing clean agents and dry chemicals approved for Class A, B, and C fires.
- They are the only systems of their kind to carry major listings and approvals from UL, ULC, CE, FM, and more than 20 other international agencies.
- Optimized for electrical cabinets, CNC machinery, fume cabinets, engine compartments, server racks, transit equipment, laboratory fume hoods, telecommunications equipment, hazardous materials cabinets, transit applications, and many more.