Keystone is an exclusive distributor of Marioff HI-FOG®, the latest technology in high pressure, water mist fire suppression. This groundbreaking fire fighting system rapidly gets the fire under control and suppresses or extinguishes it by discharging a fine water mist at high velocity that also effectively cools the surrounding temperature and minimizes heat-related damage.
Micro Water Droplets: Water in its Most Effective and Efficient Fire Fighting Form
How a Hi-Fog® System Works
HI-FOG® sprinklers activate immediately when a fire is in its infancy. A fine mist of water droplets displaces oxygen and lowers temperatures, thereby preventing the fire from spreading. Imagine more effective fire suppression using less water and resulting in less clean-up.
Intelligent, Innovative and Targeted Fire Protection
The powerful downward pressure of the water mist dampens the surrounding smoke and hot gases, restricting their spread and reducing the number of unnecessary sprinkler activations farther away from the actual fire. Traditional sprinklers lack this sensitivity and therefore cause more extensive water damage.
HI-FOG® System Benefits
- Water mist is safe for people and the environment.
- No sealing of rooms or evacuation of personnel necessary.
- Easy to install in retrofits or new structures
- Small tubing, compact pumps and tanks, discrete sprinklers and spray heads minimize structural impact and maintain aesthetic appearance.
- No costly recharging and ready to go again with no delay because the supply of water is never interrupted.
- Minimum damage and downtime due to the rapid suppression and the small amounts of clean water used– up to 90% less water than traditional sprinklers.