Keystone recognizes the importance of education. As a regional authority on fire protection and life safety, we offer a variety of courses and seminars. We provide both classroom and live-fire training on the proper use of fire extinguishers. And for industry and trade organizations we conduct seminars and product training on the latest in life safety equipment and systems.
Get Smart and Get Safe with Keystone Training Programs — Available to Customers and Industry Organizations
Save Employees’ Lives and Prevent Catastrophic Loss
Keystone technicians will cover the following classroom material:
- Video presentation on the proper use of fire extinguishers
- Discussion of “The Fire Triangle”
- Explanations of the 5 classes of fire
- Which extinguisher(s) to use on each class of fire
Hands-On Live Fire Training
Learn by Doing!
Practical skills training for critical situations includes:
- A combination classroom and live fire training include all of the elements detailed above
- An opportunity for each employee to extinguish a live fire using an extinguisher on a controlled-burn pan fire
We value Keystone as a partner and are pleased to see the steps Keystone is taking to build a strong safety culture.Jim M.
Stay On Top of the Latest Trends in Life Safety
We conduct seminars with local and regional fire authorities, associations, customers and staff to share the latest information in our field:
- Evolving trends in the industry
- Notable changes in national and local codes
- Best practice in system design, installation, and maintenance
- Life safety product developments
Knowledge is Control
Comprehensive and practical training and reviews of fire safety equipment and systems.
- Give employees the confidence they need to operate extinguishers
- Learn about the range of systems available today
- Understand the maintenance and compliance requirements for your system
- Train the Trainer Programs
Keystone Also Offers
We provide customer-specific training with your own extinguishers and the types of fires you are most likely to encounter in your facility. The program concludes with a fire safety quiz. Employees who pass receive a Certificate of Completion.